Terms & Conditions
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Send orders by phone, fax, emails or web
- Initial Minimum order: $1000, subsequent minimum $250. If the minimum of $250 is not met, a handling charge of $50 will apply
- No guarantees on same day shipping requests
- All shipments are F.O.B. Irwindale, California
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Money Orders and Certified Check (no C.O.D.)
- To establish company check or Net Terms, completion of Condor credit application is required.
- Please allow up to 30 days for credit check. (Filling out the form does not guarantee that the terms will be approved.)
Authorized Dealer Claims & Returns:
- No returns will be accepted without authorization. RMA# is required.
- All claims must be made within 10 days upon receiving the goods
- Defective goods must be received within 10 days after the RMA# was issued.
- We cannot accept returns that are soiled, worn, that bear markings, stickers or tags not originally on the products.
- Other returns will be subject to 30% restocking fee with freight prepaid.
Condor Outdoor Products Inc. reserves the right to serve or refuse any application. These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous documented and undocumented terms.
Condor Minimum Advertised Price Policy
In order to protect the Condor Outdoor Products brand image and reputation for quality
products, Condor Outdoor Products has adopted a Minimum Advertised Price Policy
(MAP) for our products. This policy only concerns advertised price and in no way
restricts or relates to the actual sale of any item. This policy is applicable to all forms of
advertising including catalogs, mailings, consumer expo/shows, internet and any other
electronic media. This policy relates equally to all Condor Outdoor Product distributors
and dealers. Retailers who advertise a related product for sale below the MAP, shall have all pending
orders suspended without further notice. All decisions under this policy will be made and
enforced by Condor Outdoor Products unilaterally. No warning or “second chances” will
be permitted. This policy may be modified by Condor Outdoor Products from time to
time. Condor Outdoor Products does not seek, nor will it accept any agreement or
understanding with respect to the prices you may advertise or charge at any time.
Resale to Third Parties
Retailer agrees not to sell products of Condor Outdoor Products, Inc. to or through any
third party websites, including, but not limited to, any on-line auction or online
marketplace/store, such as eBay and Amazon. Condor Outdoor Products, Inc. strictly
enforces this policy prohibiting resale of products to third parties and will suspend all
pending orders from retailers immediately for violation of this policy.
Condor End User Product Warranty
Condor Outdoor Products Inc. guarantees its products for one year from the original date
of purchase. Apparel warranty is for 90 days. This warranty covers the product for the
original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If the product ever fails
during the warranty period due to a manufacturing or material defect, then Condor will
repair or replace with like product at our discretion. This warranty does not cover damage
caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper use, sun damage or the natural
breakdown of colors and material over time. Clothing items must be in un-worn, unwashed
condition to be eligible for warranty. To make warranty claim, End User must
return to the original Authorized Condor Dealer where the item was purchased and
submit original sales receipt. Dealer will then contact Condor and follow its procedures.